Plymouth £22 -£25K
Our client is looking for a Treasurer for their busy manufacturing, marketing and European retail business on the edge of Plymouth. They are a friendly firm where you will be part of a small team, but solely responsible for the European treasury function.
In this position you will be handling cash management and maintaining positive relationships with senior management, banks, and Managing Commission rates. If you enjoy management of balance sheets and being a key part of the team ensuring operational success through cash flow management, then this is the position for you.
The position involves:
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns
- Daily follow-up of bank balances and transactions review of charges.
- Regular contact with all banks, and management of mandates
- Managing the self-billing invoices programme
- Daily follow-up of bank balances and transactions review of charges
- Management of receipts and takings, including via PDQ terminals
- Plan and action transfers between group accounts to minimise borrowings.
- Plan and manage foreign currency holdings.
- Anticipate borrowing needs and available funds for investment preparation cash flow forecasts.
- Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to cover operational and capital investment needs.
- Bank reconciliations, including foreign currency and overseas accounts.
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns / EC Sales Lists for both UK companies and EU-registered distributors
Your personal attributes will be meticulous, accurate and reliable. Able to work as part of a team and great at multi-tasking.
Skills & Experience:
You should be an experienced bookkeeper - with a minimum of 3 years experience.
SAP experience would be useful. Experience of working in a multi-currency and multi-branch ledger environment would be desirable.
There are good transport links available and free parking on site. For more information please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'