Travel & Visa Coordinator - Sporting Events - London - Salary Up To £25k
We have an exciting opportunity for a Travel & Visa Coordinator to join a large, progressive event organiser who are responsible for delivering large, complex sporting events in in major cities spanning five continents. The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging travel logistics and processing
visa applications for colleagues and the company’s external stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the Travel & Visa Coordinator role will include:
- Comprehensive travel coordination of dedicated events
- Build close relationships with chosen travel management company to secure the best options
- Act as a key reference point for escalation of travel issues
- Provide on-call response to queries when needed
- Ensure recommended travel plans meet expectations for quality, accuracy, productivity and revenue
- Research and collate information of visa requirements for countries where events take place
- Gather the relevant data from all individuals travelling to events
- Collect and check all visa applications for traveller's and submit to the relevant agency or embassy for processing.
The skills required for Travel & Visa Coordinator role will include:
- Previous experience of handling visa applications and travel bookings
- Event knowledge preferable
- Organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
If you wish to apply for the Travel & Visa Coordinator role, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'