Travel Team Leader/ Supervisor, London, up to £35k basic plus comm
Dynamic travel organisation that is expanding its travel offices in the UK and overseas is looking for a Travel Team Leader / Supervisor to manage 8 - 10 travel consultants that specialise in selling tailor made itineraries to worldwide destinations.
Responsibilities of the Travel Team Leader / Supervisor are as follows:
- Supervise and Manage a team of 8 - 10 Travel Consultants
- Train, recruit, motivate and lead the performance of the team
- Train the travel consultants in areas of customer service, sales and product.
- Set sales targets and motivate the team to exceed them
- Conduct 1-2-1's and appraisals
The skills required for the Travel Team Leader are as follows:
- Essential to have experience of working in a Luxury Tour Operator that requires putting together bespoke tailor-made itineraries
- Essential to have experience of using a GDS such as Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Proven Management / Supervisory experience
- Strong leader with a pro-active approach
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written English
- Good knowledge of worldwide destinations.