* Be a hands on travel manager happy to develop and build your team
* Sale of package holiday products, including both dynamically packaged and tour operator products.
* Keep in touch with product developments and gain an expert inside knowledge of local hotels, flights and transfer options
* Involve yourself in destination training and resort visits
* Attract and engaging new clients.
* Manage relationships with an existing loyal customer base
* To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received
* Effectively to maximise revenue and profit.
* Ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
* Communicate with clients via e-mail and over the phone.
* Demonstrate total commitment to customer service at every stage
* Ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations
* Continually strive to maintain a strong reputation for repeat business and client recommendations.
* Manage long-standing supplier relations.
* Keep up to date with travel industry regulations and protocol.
* Embrace the companies ski product and become an expert in the options available to clients including lift passes, ski school and equipment hire
* Working Monday-Friday including some evening (7pm) and weekend work. Hours will change during off-peak season
* Travel industry professional with experience of travel management
* Strong knowledge of travel agency operations and holiday booking processes
* Both tour operator packages and tailor made products.
* An energetic, can-do attitude with a desire to progress yourself individually as well as the business.
* A fast learner who's happy to take initiative
* Good financial acumen with the ability to manage profit margins and cost control.
* Natural organiser, ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
* Passionate about customer service.
* Able to work calmly under pressure
* Experience of TARSC would be very beneficial for this role
My client is offering a competitive salary in the region of £22-25k plus a performance related bonus.
Please send your CV to or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Claire Muge at Travel Trade Recruitment on .
- Travel Jobs
- tour operator
- ski travel
- ski specialist
- snow boarding