They are now seeking a high calibre Travel Specialist to contribute to their dynamic sales team and provide a 5 star experience to continue their success.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be in a head office based travel sales role. The ideal candidate will have travel experience but it’s not essential as there is training so candidates with general sales experience are welcome to apply.
There is travel involved as all sales consultants go on educational trips to the locations they specialise in, a treat for people with a passion for travelling!
There is some weekend work but certainly not every weekend, normal hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
The role involves responding to holiday enquiries within pre-determined timeframes, focusing on the highest levels of customer service. To follow company processes and procedures in order to maximise the sales opportunity and ensure that all booking administration has been fulfilled accurately.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
• Track record in a service orientated environment
• Solid sales background with a strong emphasis on customer service
• Experience of selling quality holidays with a tour operator or travel agency
• Strong organisational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
• Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Highly flexible with an ability to focus on providing the client with the best possible service
• Clear verbal and written communicator with a high standard of English grammar and spelling
• Travel and Tourism qualification well regarded
• Passport and ability to travel abroad in the spring and autumn
• Driving licence useful
There is a generous package offered, an initial starting salary of £25k going up upon completion of probation along with a bonus.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business