Travel Sales - £18,000 OTE c£28k - Central Brighton
Are you a Sales Professional looking to work in a warm contact environment, where you are valued and rewarded?
Working for the Number 1 provider in their marketplace and a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company! Who pride themselves on being unique through their team of Talented, Ambitious, Passionate, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial individuals.
Given very warm leads you will be managing them through, out-bound calls, call backs, conducting consultative conversations and sourcing the best solutions for the client.
You day to day duties will include:
* Calling warm leads
* Following up scheduled calls back
* Taking inbound enquiries
* Conducting fact finds with clients to establish needs
* Advising customers on the best product to suit, up-selling & cross selling where possible
* Contacting third party suppliers to establish availability and confirm sales
* Working to financial and activity targets
* A competitive salary of £18,000 rising to £20,000 after completion of probation
* Uncapped commission (average OTE c£28k)
* 22 days annual leave rising to 25 upon successful completion of 6 month probation
* Familiarisation trips to UK, Europe and rest of the world destinations
* Regular social events and drinks
* Personal Progression Plan
* Pension Plan
* Local discount scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
Monday to Friday, shift patterns between 9.00 am and 7.00 pm
Saturday working may be required between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on a 1 in 3 rota basis
We are looking for individuals who have Sales Experience gained in a targeted environment. If this is you please apply to this advert as soon as possible to be considered for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job