Travel Sales Team Leader
£ to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission
Part Remote/Part Office Based - Central London
My client is a long-established luxury tour operator offering fully protected holidays to worldwide destinations with a particular focus on the Indian Ocean, Far East, Caribbean and Middle East.
With the travel industry recovering and holiday enquiries at pre pandemic levels, my client is now seeking an experienced Travel Sales Team Leader.
The Travel Sales Team Leader must have previous experience in a similar role within a tour operator.
They will be leading by example also selling to clients as well as leading the team.
Travel Sales Team Leader Responsibilities
- Lead by example by selling single centre or complex luxury holidays to direct customers, exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile wherever possible
- Lead, coach and motivate team to exceed sales, profit, and service targets
- Ensure our standards of excellent customer service are upheld in all interactions with clients
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve sales and margin, whether that be through new lead generation, upselling or building strong relationships with our customer base
- Be responsible for the direct line management of a team to include providing day-to-day oversight and direction, setting goals and providing feedback
- Provide coaching and mentoring to individuals to develop product knowledge, improve sales performance and customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective communication is maintained between Contact
Travel Sales Team Leader Experience required
- Previous experience within the travel industry in a similar role
- Good long haul luxury product knowledge
- Customer experience management
- Dynamic sales professional with proven sales ability and a strong customer focus
- Excellent people management skills with a passion for developing others
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels
Travel Sales Team Leader Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £35,000 + uncapped commission
- Commission payable on both individual and team sales
- 20 days annual leave rising by 1 day per year of service to max of 25 days
- Discounted holidays
- Workplace pension
- Free annual travel insurance
To apply for the Travel Sales Team Leader, please email me your CV and a member of the team will be in contact.
- Sales Performance
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'