Travel Sales Consultant
Our client pride themselves on offering the best services to independent travel agents who need their product expertise to help them create high quality tailor made travel arrangements for their customers the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
We are currently looking for Trade Travel Sales Consultants to join our clients busy sales team to make bookings to the USA for our Travel Agents over the phone and by email.
They are offering you the opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking travel organisation, arranging a wide variety of holidays including, Disneyworld, theme park passes, villas, hotels, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, motorhomes and much, much more.
- If you have at least 2 year’s previous recent travel experience and are currently working within a similar UK based sales role in the travel industry, can work in a pressurised environment and able to sell this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Ideal travel sales candidates will have the ability to create high quality tailor made itineraries to meet their customer’s needs and the sales experience to convert enquiries into bookings
- Airline systems experience and prior destination and product knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and multitasking abilities.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and the ability to work well within a thriving team environment.
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales and are committed to delivering outstanding customer service with a passion for the areas the company cover.
Working Monday - Saturday 40 hours per week based in the Loughton, Essex Office. In return they offer:
• A competitive starting salary of £20,000 per annum guaranteed for the first 6 months
• The generous uncapped commission structure can give you on target earning of £30,000 when switching to £16000 basic + commission
• 28 days paid holiday (including Bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service
• Excellent training
• Private Medical Insurance and Dental Plan
• Workplace Pension
• Free lunch
• Familiarisation Trips,
• Employee Assistance Programme
Holiday Concessions, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
Department - Trade Sales
Contract type - Full time
Hours - 40 Hours per week
Salary - £20,000 basic (first 6 months) With On Target Earnings £30,000
You may have experience of the following: Trade Travel Sales Consultant, Travel Sales Consultant, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Travel Agent, Travel Consultant, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Customer Service, Business Development Executive, etc.
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'