Do you thrive off smashing targets and seeing that commission come rolling in? Are you well-travelled and looking for an exciting new position? Then this is the perfect role for you!!
We're looking for super sales people with either a background in travel sales or extensive personal travel experience to join this successful Online Travel Company. You will be dealing with a high level of incoming calls from both business and leisure travellers for worldwide holidays. Therefore a good telephone etiquette and a hunger for achieving and exceeding targets in essential.
THIS ROLE HAS A FIXED START DATES OF WEDNESDAY 11TH APRIL 2018
* Dealing with a high level of incoming calls
* Creating worldwide holidays and business trips
* Offering an exceptional level of customer service during every enquiry
* At least 2 years previous telephone sales experience is a must
* To be dynamic and highly motivated with a will to succeed
* A knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling in a continent outside Europe
* A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
* Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days and be located reasonably close to place of work.
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary, an excellent commission structure along with fantastic company benefits along with thorough training on the products.
This role offers a thorough 4 week training programme for successful candidates, along with ongoing training and support.
Open Monday - Sunday this role operates on a shift pattern inclusive of weekend and evening work.
If you have the relevant experience required for this role and wish to apply for this position, please follow the instructions to apply or email and attach your CV to
- Travel Sales
- Travel Consultant
- Worldwide Travel Consultant
- Call Centre Jobs