Lloyd Recruitment has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Consultant to join a very well established and reputable travel company based in the Tunbridge Wells area. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join a very driven travel sales team. The sales team are passionate about travel, have a huge wealth of knowledge and are driven by achieving high customer feedback scores on personal service and holiday enjoyment.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30, Saturdays worked on a fair rota basis, as and when required.
Salary competitive - dependent on experience
In this role you will be responsible for selling exclusive and personalised tailor-made travel itineraries to a wide range of clients. If you have extensive sales experience and a passion for travel, excellent knowledge of worldwide destinations and a strong desire to work as part of an experienced, fun and hard-working team then this could be the perfect Travel Sales Consultant role for you!
Duties and skills required for the role:
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills
- Genuine passion for travel
- Experience of working for a tour operator or agency
- Proven track record in achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a GDS is desirable
Company benefits include:
- Free staff parking.
- Free use of on-site staff gym
- Staff discount on worldwide holidays (after successful completion of probation).
- Staff rewards and discount schemes
- 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays, increasing after 3 years’ service
- Company Reward Scheme.
- Eyecare Vouchers/Childcare Vouchers.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Travel Sales
- Exceeding Targets