Travel Sales Agent - Work for British Airways!
Travel Sales Agent - Leading International Airline
Basic £17401 + Commission + Amazing Benefits
As a Travel Sales Agent within this division of British Airways you’ll be speaking to international airline customers including the world renowned British Airways Executive Club, offering exceptional experiences to Members who travel to worldwide destinations.
We are looking for office based or homeworking roles, full time or part time hours, a choice of flexible shift patterns, competitive basic salary plus monthly commission and shift allowance, fantastic travel benefits and much more.
If you have a passion for travel, great people skills and a desire to succeed, we’d love to talk to you!
What the role involves…
- Taking incoming calls from British Airways Executive Club Members, promoting a wide range of travel products and collection opportunities
- Helping Members fulfil their needs by offering a fully inclusive travel booking service
- Maximising your earning potential on every call to deliver against monthly sales targets
- Demonstrating outstanding customer service to engage Members and maintain their loyalty to the Executive Club
- Working in an exciting and supportive team environment that nurtures both your day to day and long-term development, helping you reach potential and build a rewarding career
What we’re looking for…
- A true passion for travel
- Customer focus and exceptional service
- Confidence, ambition and a desire to succeed
- Great people skills
- A tenacity to achieve results
What we can offer you…
- Annual salary of £17,401.00 plus commission and shift allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Part-time or full-time hours
- Minimum of 25 days’ annual leave
- Free secure onsite parking and Wi-Fi
- Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
- Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
- Unlimited standby flight tickets after 6 months
- Annual travel insurance
- Two days paid volunteering leave per year
- Company contributed pension
- Private health care
Start dates for this great opportunity are either the 15 October 2018 or 12 November 2018 you’ll need to be available to attend a fun but thorough five-week training programme, (no leave can be authorised during this period) where you’ll be given all the knowledge and skills you’ll need to succeed.
- Customer Service
- International Travel
- Travel Arrangements
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'