Travel Reservations Coordinator - SW London - £25k-£27k
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a professional, supportive and fun team with our client who is a Market Leading Travel organisation, specialising in high-end / corporate travel. This is a key role, offering exceptional customer service, taking reservations, organising/* extensive travel bookings and account management.
This role would suit someone who comes from a travel background, or equally a PA who has had to organise extensive travel in their existing job.
- Client facing role, provide outstanding customer service to all clients ensuring their interaction with the brand is a positive, efficient and enjoyable experience.
- To be the first point of contact for their clients and to deal with all enquiries as they arise.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client companies.
- Respond to client requests by phone or email in a timely manner with the provision of accurate quotes, bookings or amendments to existing service requests.
- Making customers aware about other services the company offers.
- Maintain client data, CRM, booking and administration systems.
- Assist in the planning of domestic and international travel and events for their clients.
- Understand the company, their history, brand and ethos and be prepared to communicate this unique story with potential and existing clients.
- Honest, trustworthy and discreet. The appointed individual will be exposed to sensitive material for prestigious, high value clients.
- Assist with office administration.
- Apply a positive, flexible and `can do` approach to all objectives.
- Be prepared and capable of assisting with the allocation and prioritisation of the company`s services to meet client requests.
- Be prepared and capable of processing client payments and producing invoices and receipts for onwards appraisal and processing.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager as needed.
Key Skills / Qualities / Experience:
- Experience in the travel industry or client facing and sales experience preferred although not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Smart and presentable.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, CRM systems or booking platforms. Data entry experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and be confident and persuasive - able to communicate directly with and influence senior individuals in our client`s businesses.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Highly organised, methodical, disciplined, and meticulous.
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to work in a small close-knit team.
Reporting to: Operations Manager.
- Daily reporting relationship to the Operations Manager and daily working relationship with the Operations Team as well as regular interaction with the key stakeholders across the business (lifestyle, travel and security) and senior management team.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- customer service
- phone manner
- excellent written English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job