Travel Reservations 4 Indian Sub-Continent Tourism, Up to £30K, London
Experienced Reservations Consultants are required for a leading luxury brand to help make reservations for the Indian Sub Continent in a busy reservations sales team.Areas covered include India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Tibet.
- The role will include discussing holiday requirements over the telephone and responding quickly and accurately to requests, helping to create tailor made luxury holidays.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the enquiry, including taking brochure requests, booking and managing guests flights and providing a full after sales service.
- It will also be your responsibility to ensure that all travel documents are correct before sending them out to the client prior to departure.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, with an enthusiastic and polite telephone manner.
- You will be required to have a strong attention to detail and organisation is also extremely important.
- Previous knowledge of Amadeus would be useful but not essential.
- You must be extremely organised with proven sales experience and have a passion for travel, and have strong first hand knowledge of the region.
- If you have experience in a tour operating background or an upmarket agency creating tailor made itineraries, this would advantageous.
- Your enthusiasm and first hand knowledge of your chosen area will be infectious and your ability to provide the best service will be paramount.
- An excellent package is on offer that includes superb renumeration, discounted private health, pension contributions, and great educational opportunities.
This is initially a 7month contract, but there is a strong possibility that the role will become permanent.