Working as a Travel Product Executive you will focus on supporting the Product Manager in order to successfully grow and develop key product areas contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Proactively review retail offers versus packaging offers including fly - cruise, ex UK, Basic Cruise and stay offers to ensure that we're promoting the most competitive prices.
- Source the best offers and promote these within all marketing activity
- Obtain weekly pricing and availability updates from cruise lines, and update pricing on the website
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure the strongest messages being promoted on the website homepage, landing pages and in commercial messages
- Ensure that the marketing checklist is completed on all activity.
Ideally you will come from a Travel / Cruise background, be outgoing and want to develop and progress. You will need to be hard working, with a good attention to detail and accuracy. You will also need to be able to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks at once.
You will be offered an excellent basic salary plus benefits, such as Pension, attendance bonus, discounted holidays and many more.
Please call Lisa or email your CV to
- Travel Agency
- Tour Operations
- Product Executive