Do you have experience in dealing with travel bookings?
My client is looking for a Travel Sales Consultant to join their fast growing team. You will be responsible for selling and upselling tailor made travel arrangements.
The company has been established for over 35 years and are offering you the opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation. My client specialises in creating tailor made packages to the USA.
You will be required to work Monday to Saturday 40 hours per week based in the heart of Essex.
* A competitive starting salary of £20,000 per annum guaranteed for the first 3 months
* Our generous uncapped commission structure can give you on target earning of £30,000 when switching to £16000 basic + commission
* 28 days paid holiday (including Bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service
* Excellent training
* Private Medical Insurance
* Workplace Pension
* Free lunch
* Familiarisation Trips,
* Employee Assistance Programme
*Holiday Concessions, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job