Local, National and International Travel Opportunities Available! Visit London, New York, Miami, Sydney, Cape Town and many more...
Are you looking for a fun job/career where no two days are the same?
Do you see every situation as a chance to learn, grow and shape your future?
Are you passionate about travelling and meeting new people?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Award-Winning Event Sales company Arete22 in Manchester seeks people with an outgoing personality and a desire to succeed in a team environment. Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, so no sales experience is needed!
ThisEvent Marketing Assistant Opening Involves:
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
SomeEvent Marketing Assistant Benefits Are:
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Commission Only Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
No sales or business-related experience is required as we offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more. You'll receive personalised coaching one on one from senior management and personal growth opportunities.
At Arete22 individual success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed!
We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience travelling throughout the UK and abroad make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
TheEvent Marketing Assistant Requirements Are:
- Travel, leisure, customer service or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the UK (we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time)
- Must be willing to commute to Manchester City Centre daily
Please click the "Apply" button to send your CV to our HR Team today. Selected applicants will be contacted straight away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voice mail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder.
We're holding interviews on a first-come, first-served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies. Our self-employed openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit and commission-only income they deserve!
Successful applicants will be invited to spend a full, unpaid day at one of the events so they can see what a typical day looks like before we make a final decision
Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'