Calling all backpackers, travel addicts, adventure seekers, and others with wanderlust...
Are you looking for a fun job/career where no two days are the same?
Do you see every situation as a chance to learn, grow and shape your future?
Are you passionate about travelling and meeting new people?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for an Event Sales Assistant to join our award-winning and established company. We have a lot to offer the right individuals including local, national and international travel. SA, NYC, Miami and Dubai are some of the most recent trips we’ve taken as a team. On a local scale, we have recently been to a boxing match at the 02 Arena and even had a chance to watch some of the biggest names in sport at the Indigo Arena as bonus for our team.
This Event Assistant Opening Involves:
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
Some of the Event Assistant Benefits Are:
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Commission Only Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
No event specific experience is required as we offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more. People with a background in customer service, travel, retail, hospitality and similar tend to excel in this role.
At Bamboosh individual success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed!
We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience travelling throughout the UK and abroad make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
The Event Assistant Requirements Are:
- Travel, leisure, customer service or related experience is beneficial
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the UK on self-employed basis (we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time)
- Must be willing to commute to Cardiff daily
Please click the "Apply" button to send your CV to our HR Team today. Selected applicants will be contacted straight away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voice mail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder.
We're holding interviews on a first-come, first-served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies. Our openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit and income they deserve!
Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'