If you have travel & tourism experience from tour operator, travel agency, high street travel brand or homeworker & have a flair for supporting a busy team then I would love to hear from you!
The team are looking for a good travel professional with:
- very good communication skills
- confident telephone manner, able to liaise with different departments
- Good IT skills, good with internal IT systems
- ability to run reports, collate & distribute data for team
- update intranet, company information
- skills to support with the co-ordination of events such as supplier bookings, organising restaurant bookings & any other duties as required
The role is varied & will suit a candidate with previous experience of working within a fast paced travel or travel support team using IT skills to contribute to the Operations successfully.
Due to rural location candidates with their own transport are preferred at the request of the client.
The team are looking to welcome their ideal candidate as soon as possible & offer exceptional benefits including travel opportunities, long term career progression & very good employee benefits.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Travel agent
- Travel sales