Travel Operations Administrator
Salary up to £20,500
Excellent Benefits including Free Parking
Full Time, Permanent position
An exciting opportunity is available working for an established travel company who are looking for an Operations Administrator to ensure the smooth running of their escorted tours programme.
You will be providing support and information to Tour Managers before, during and after the tour, as well as assisting in the preparation of short and long haul tours by making bookings, preparing paperwork and general office administration. You will also have responsibility for dealing with day-to-day issues that arise whilst the tours are running.
This is a great opportunity if you have a background within the travel industry and have a passion for Operations, Administration and Customer Service.
- Communicating with suppliers to confirm tours/Tour Managers/split groups/transfer guides/extra room requirements
- Checking printed client itineraries, flight sheets and client lists and completing programme sheets for each tour, including details of bookings and timings
- Providing support and information to Tour Managers
- Answering queries from Reservations Department and clients regarding tour timings and content
- Assisting in the setting up of new tours, including finding local guides, researching entrance fees and obtaining information and maps
- Contacting Tour Managers to ensure all paperwork received and answering queries, advising of cancellations or alterations to tour
- Answering queries arising from tour, including transport enquiries, client illness and unexpected changes to itineraries
- Experience working in the Travel Industry
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, and administrative systems such as Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Fluency in Italian and/or Spanish would be highly desirable
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a shift basis: 0700-1530, 0900-1730 and 1030-1900 hrs
The office is commutable by public transport and Free Parking is available
To apply for this excellent Travel Operations Administrator role and join this leading Travel Tour Operator please call Simon on , email your CV to or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- Escorted Tours
- Travel Operations
- Tour Operator
- Travel Administration
- Travel Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job