A leading tour operator based in Stoke are looking for an experienced sales, online chat advisor to join there busy team.
Taking new holiday enquiries and questions from customers via the online portal and social media. This is an exciting role booking holidays to the Caribbean, Far East and the Indian Ocean.
* Quoting on packages and also tailor-made itineraries
* Using Viewdata and in house travel systems
* Product focuses on luxury long-haul destinations including: Indian Ocean, Far East and Caribbean
* Closing the sales to secure the booking and exceed sales targets
* Selling ancillary products such as car hire and insurance
*You will have worked within a sales environment on online chat or social media
*Worked within the Travel industry and looking for a new role.
*Have great customer service skills
*Be pro active
*Work on your own initiative and work well within a team
This role offers an exceptionally good package for a Travel Consultant role of £15k - £17.5k basic salary (dependent on experience). The also offer: excellent commission and bonuses, heavily discounted travel, educational, generous holiday entitlement, ongoing training and great career prospects
If you are a Travel Consultant keen to be considered for this position, follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV or for any questions call Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- travel agent
- tour operator
- online chat
- social media chat
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'