Travel Manager - Sales
We are looking for a sales person to join a team within an International travel provider.
- £20,500 plus uncapped earning potential (OTE £35k and above)
- Generous incentives and travel perks!
- Top performers earn up to and over £80,000 per annum
- Great training and progression
You will be answering incoming telephone calls from leisure and business travellers. You will be creating worldwide holidays for customers.
Once the holiday is booked you will be the personal Travel Manager for that client and look after every part of their journey. The most successful travel consultants build up a base of loyal clients who always only book with them because they offer the best value and excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have to be sales driven and ideally have an existing interest in travel.
- Handling incoming calls from potential travellers
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Upselling packages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Building rapport with consumers to generate repeated business
- Using recognised databases and booking systems
- A competitive basic salary and generous uncapped earning potential
- 5 weeks annual leave and generous travel discounts
- Realistic progression opportunities
- Regular overseas fam trips
If you consider yourself to be switched on, sales oriented and interested in travel, please apply with your CV today.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"