Travel Industry—Travel Reservations Administrator
Up £23K, Central London
A tour operator who has an outstanding reputation are looking for a Reservations Administrator to join their award winning team. As a Reservations Administrator, it will be your duty to check the costing sheet, once a booking is confirmed on the system, whilst checking for mistakes and missing elements.
- You will be printing final copies of the invoice and either dispatching them using the correct postal service after any necessary amendments have been made (bookings for departures outside of 3 weeks) or passing through the file to Operations, if the booking is within 3 weeks of departure date (ready for documentation), thus ensuring that ticketing deadlines and ticketing rules are adhered to.
- You will check that all supplier communication is correct, that all necessary confirmations have been received and entering confirmation notes in the history, and liaising with hotel reservations/agents to request confirmations if necessary.
- You will encourage the Reservations Team to confirm bookings promptly and as early in the day as possible, and liaise with them on errors and issues arising from the checking, and highlight training needs to the Reservations Supervisors.
- You will maintain excellent product and sales knowledge, assisting with documentation checking during staff shortages/very busy periods, and share destination knowledge with Reservations.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience of working in a busy operational or administrational environment and be well organised with the ability to work with accuracy, precision and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amadeus would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job