*This role is office based.*
They are now expanding their business through offering the opportunity to purchase a travel franchise. This has created the exciting opportunity detailed below.
The Opportunity - Travel Franchise Sales Manager
* Build the network of franchisees.
* Identification and implementation of a range of marketing channels to attract potential franchisees.
* Present the opportunity to prospective franchisees, from 1:1's to hosting internal/external events.
* Meet & exceed sales targets.
* Manage the set-up process of new franchisees.
* Delivery of new franchisees training course.
* Advise and assist successful franchise applicants in their business.
* Ongoing monitoring of franchisee performance and adherence.
* Develop and maintain the marketing channels, brand bible, operations manual and training programme.
* Needs to have a background in both the travel industry and sales.
* Successful track record of achieving targets.
* Ideally experience of writing and delivering training courses.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Confident presenter and communicator.
* Ability to network and build strong relationships.
* We are offering an attractive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus a great bonus structure!
* Company pension
* Employee reward scheme - Perkbox
* Staff travel discounts
* Use of the company Spanish apartment
Interested??? Please contact myself Marie Heaven on or email your CV to
Alternatively please click the link below.
- account manager
- sales manager
- business development manager
- travel manager