Travel Executive, Redbourn 1 Year Maternity Contract
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join an interesting and innovative travel-based company in Redbourn for one year’s Maternity cover.
Training will be given in exchange for your interest and enthusiasm.
An adaptable and flexible approach is key in this role as every day will be different depending on priorities.
This is a great opportunity to gain varied knowledge of the travel industry, working alongside a fun and passionate team!
- Contract checking, proofing and issuing relevant information
- Gathering Market Intelligence to assess the position and pricing
- Analysing current rates and offers
- Issuing, loading and offering rates using the in-house system
- Handling queries, questions and issues
- Marketing the new client information through websites, trip adviser etc.
- Direct consumer marketing including designing e-newsletters
- Minimum 18 months’ of travel related experience essential, either within a tour operator, travel agent or hotel group
- Experience in checking and handling contracts preferable but not essential
- Ability to work independently as well as support the team
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows and Outlook is essential
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Car owner ideally or able to travel to Redbourn easily on reliable public transport
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements
- Information Gathering
- Market Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'