Travel Executive for the UK's leading Luxury Travel specialist.
My client is a Central London leading VIP travel company which is searching for a Travel Agent. You will be required to communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
As a Travel Executive you will:
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards becoming a Senior Travel Executive.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
You will have:
- Knowledge and expertise of the world's finest resorts and destinations, best times to visit and what to recommend whilst they are there.
- Great attention to detail and attention span.
- Strong work ethic, can fit into a team, are ok with working hard and sometimes longer hours.
The team you could be working with is the best in the industry, they have master travel executives, they are a lot of fun, and the workplace is young and vibrant.
Ready for the challenge? Send me your updated CV now and let me get you where you need to be.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job