- Following up leads from online enquiries for luxury holidays as well as dealing with walk in customers
- Offering excellent customer service quoting both package and tailor-made holidays
- Booking weddings and honeymoons
- Convert enquiries to booking to exceed targets and earn commission
- Working in a small team, Monday to Friday rota 0900 - 1730 and 1000 - 1800 with a rota for Saturday 1000 - 1400(time of in lieu)
- Build business and help make a success of this new branch to an already established name in travel.
The ideal candidate would have solid experience in retail travel or tour operations, experienced in dealing with online enquiries and pro-actively making outbound follow up calls to confirm bookings. You will also ideally have experience of long-haul destinations, tailor-making holidays, honeymoons and weddings to create the right holiday, rather than just selling a package holiday. If you have GDS experience, this is an advantage! In addition you will be a Travel Consultant with a real passion for travel, pro-active, self motivated, enthusiastic and good all-round destination knowledge!
A competitive salary will £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience, with above average commission on bookings to increase your earnings
Please follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV to . For questions, please contact Marie on .
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant