- Manage the Customer Service Team
- Deal with invoicing, tickets, processing of website booking ticket despatch etc
- Manage your workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring documentation is accurate and correct
- Managing a team of experienced consultant
- Training, mentoring and motivating your team to achieve results
- Dealing with Complaints
The suitable candidate will have a strong proven background in travel administration and Customer Service with. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with experience in a travel managerial role.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. Plus Company Benefits.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please follow the link to 'apply'. For more information please call Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job