We have an exciting opportunity to work within a successful, busy travel team, selling cruise travel, over telephone. The main purpose of the role is to actively sell cruise travel products, whilst providing the highest standard of customer service.
Other key duties in this role:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls & enquiries promptly and within the set company guidelines.
- Sell and promote air & ground products, effectively.
- Work closely, with the Team Leader to ensure company sales & productivity targets are achieved.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of worldwide & European cruise products.
- Self validate air contracts.
- Liaise with ground suppliers to obtain rates, and availability and for all special requests.
- Advise on visa requirements, etc.
- Trouble shoot any issues / complaints, resolving in a timely & professional manner.
- Maintain good, working relationships with all departments and with ground product / key account managers.
- Represent the company to the highest standard and at any supplier functions, if required.
- Attend any relevant training sessions.
To be considered for this Cruise Travel Consultant role you will need excellent cruise product knowledge as well as an outstanding level of customer service that is fitting for customers who are prepared to pay for the best of everything. You should also have schedule airfares knowledge combined with passion and knowledge of travel.
This excellent position offers a competitive basic salary, with excellent, uncapped OTE earnings. This position and company can offer you excellent progression, personally & professionally. This company are very well respected in the travel industry and offer an excellent personal benefits package.
If you're keen to apply for this role, please send your CV to or call Christine on .
- Tour Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job