We are currently looking for a Travel Coordinator/Project Administrator to join our team in Woking.
- Facilitating domestic and global travel
- Making travel reservations per project procedures
- Communicating with team members for travel requirements
- Preparing travel authorisations for approval
- Routing travel authorisations to management and client for approval
- Booking air travel and hotels through company's authorised travel agency
- Booking taxi reservations as required
- Communicating booking details to travellers
- Answering incoming phone calls and addresses emails. May assist engineering/project manager(s) in addressing their phone calls and emails
- Greeting visitors and assisting in resolving issues
- Interfacing with clients and vendors and ensuring outcomes are appropriately communicated
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Organising and maintaining files and records
- Formatting and distributing documents such as meeting minutes, complex reports, presentations and studies.
- Good experience in a similar role
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe and other software programs as required
- Attention to details and strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisation and time management skills and abilities to meet deadlines
- Able to take ownership of the role
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to manage a high volume workload
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.