Travel Agent - Milton Keynes - up to £19,000 - Benefits:
I am currently looking for an experience travel agent to join their team based near to Milton Keynes area - ideally you will have previous experience working for an independent agency and have packaging experience. This is a great opportunity to join an independent agency and progress your career.
Travel Agent, Responsibilities:
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
- Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the operator's brochures and destinations.
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
Travel Agent, Key Skills:
- The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years retail travel experience.
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Destination knowledge
If this role is of interest to you, send your CV to or call me on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- 000 plus benefits
- Travel Agent - Near Milton Keynes - up to £19
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'