Travel Consultant - If you have previous experience within sales, have a true passion for travel, hitting targets, as well as providing excellent customer service, this would be a great opportunity to join us as a RetailTravel Consultant, within our fast-growing organisation.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Confidently selling a range of holidays including, Cruise, UK breaks and a whole range of package and bespoke breaks across the globe
- Provide a high level of customer service to the existing and new customers
- Manage and maintain all enquiries
Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- A positive individual with a passion to deliver contemporary service
- Strong sales background
- Confident and fun personality with a strong commitment to achieve targets
- Willing to engage and always collaborate with customers and colleagues
- The highest personal standards, pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- A passion to work within tourism and share your knowledge
- Efficient and able to learn to prioritise, yet deliver with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Competitive Salary
- Position - Full Time Travel Consultant
- Working Hours - Shift pattern - Hours TBC
- Location - Positions available at Peacehaven, East Sussex
- Opening Hours - 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday, 09:00 - 17:30
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'