* Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers using the View data system.
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
* Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
* You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge or have excellent customer service with Travel Qualifications.
You will receive a competitive salary, along with incentives, travel concessions, educationals and other perks to the best industry; travel!!
Apply with your CV today! Call Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email your CV to
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'