Become a Travel Consultant for Flight Centre, earn €25,000 PLUS uncapped bonuses (OTE is €32,000)
Flight Centre is a world-leading award-winning travel experience selling company, with stores in 14 countries throughout the globe. We only opened our Dublin store in 2016 and it is already thriving. Due to our success, we are looking for an enthusiastic travel consultant (travel agent). If you would love to start a career in travel sales, this could be the job you've been looking for!
- Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
- Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of €25,000 (OTE of €32K)
- Fantastic store environment
- Great travel opportunities
- Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
- Work in a successful travel sales environment?
- Sell amazing travel experiences?
- Build a customer portfolio?
- Develop a career within travel?
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- High level of education
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Free fun social events including regular Buzz Nights, our annual glam Summer Ball and our industry-famous Global Weekend
- Career progression and leadership opportunities - including our Fast-Track Leadership Programme
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"