My client a leading travel company within their field is looking for a Travel Consultant to join their expanding team in Kent.
The role will require the successful applicant to tailor make exclusive holidays for clients, conducting searches for hotel availability, organising excursions, car hire and transfers.
- Other responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with clients
- Ability to recommend destinations/ accommodation
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Ability to up sell and cross sell
Previously travel industry experience would be an advantage but not essential. You will have good attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure ensuring the customer's needs are met.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm.
2 Saturdays per month.
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum plus fantastic travel industry incentives including educationals and holiday offers.