* Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers using the View data system.
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
* Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
* You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge or have excellent customer service with Travel Qualifications.
You will receive a competitive salary, along with incentives, travel concessions, educationals and other perks to the best industry; travel!! Initially this is a 9 month contract however could open doors to other opportunities in the company!
Apply with your CV today! For more information please call Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email your CV to
- travel agent
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant