* Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers.
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
* Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
* You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
* Working hours are Mon- Fri 9am-5.30pm and Sat 9am-5pm on a rota.
* The successful candidate will have a strong travel background
* Ideally retail travel environment
* You will be passionate about the travel industry
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong geographical knowledge
* A strong team player
You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience in the region of £16-17.5k plus commission and bonuses. You will also achieve educationals and other travel industry benefits!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please e-mail your CV to or follow the link TO APPLY - For more information please call marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job