Senior Travel Consultant,
Up to £18,000 + Pension & Profit Share
Invigorate Recruitment are looking for an experienced travel consultant to work for an independent travel agent with over 25 years with of experience in providing the best of leisure travel.
Our client specialises in bespoke, tailor-made holidays ranging from cruises and long-haul trips to destinations such as OZ/NZ, South Africa, the Maldives, the Caribbean right through to family holidays, UK breaks and European city breaks.
- Advising on travel destinations
- Creating bespoke and tailor-made holidays
- Building relationships with clients looking for a variety of trips
- Making reservations via a variety of methods
- Keeping up to date on industry knowledge
- Communicate with customers regarding ticket collection, health & visa requirements, payments & cancelled bookings
- Comparing prices to ensure customers are offered the most competitive price
- Selling travel tickets, packaged holidays & ancillary transactions to maximum profit
Skills and experience:
- Experience working for a UK travel agent
- Experience with booking long-haul and tailor-made trips
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Good administration skills
- current UK driver’s license
Excellent Career Progression available .
Hours: Full time or Part Time including Saturdays on a Rota basis. No Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays rising to 28 days with length of service
Salary: Up to £18,000 + OTE + Pension & Profit Share
- Independent Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job