Location: London & Croydon
Salary: £20,500 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Role: Travel Consultant/Travel Manager/ Inbound Telesales
We are a specialist London based agency in the marketing services sector providing incentives and rewards to a global client base. We take away the headaches by creating and sourcing effective solutions and providing expert winner management and fulfilment services.
We’ve created and fulfilled over 60,000 prizes and incentives to more than 40 countries worldwide. We provide our services to some of the biggest brands, media clients, agencies and movie studios on the planet.
Main Role Outlined:
You will be responsible for multiple winners, customers and clients at the same time, so the ability to multi-task is also essential. Prior experience in travel operations or customer service, as well as knowledge of a second language would be a bonus.
You will be expected to treat our winners and clients with the utmost care and attention to help us provide a first class service; whether fulfilling a trip in the UK, arranging a once-in-a-lifetime trip around the world, or managing a complex group travel itinerary abroad. An exciting opportunity for a hard-working and highly-organised individual!
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- Team player but also an ability to work unsupervised;
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise workload;
- Exceptional communication skills and friendly manner;
- Ability to cost up trips effectively, handle budgets and deal in multiple currencies;
- Numerical accuracy and proficiency with Excel and Word;
- Confidence in arranging complex travel itineraries and logistical product fulfilment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and use of initiative when dealing with tricky requests;
- A passion for providing a first-class service and a desire to 'go the extra mile’;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- Good knowledge of international travel locations, destinations and once-in-a-lifetime experiences;
- A positive outlook and can-do approach;
- Educated to degree level.
- Contacting winners to give them the good news and provide them with their prize inclusions, as well as informing them of any relevant terms and conditions / restrictions which may apply;
- Dealing courteously and attentively with any queries, questions or concerns;
- Researching and booking complex travel itineraries around the world;
- Providing all relevant paperwork and receipts to accounts as soon as bookings are made;
- Contacting suppliers to secure the most competitive rates and quotes for our packages;
- Liaising with translators to provide prize information in the winners’ native languages;
- Meticulous maintenance of our database with complex diary management;
- Being 'on-call’ to provide emergency assistance in the rare event that winners encounter a major problem whilst travelling;
- Booking team socials and seeking out exciting locations for events and experiences in London and abroad;
- Assisting the Operations Director with VIP client travel arrangements;
What’s on Offer?
- The chance to work in our fast-paced agency with our highly talented and experienced team, with backgrounds in marketing, entertainment, and travel.
- The chance to work with global companies & worldwide brands
- Easy access to public transport links
- Perks of the job include regular team socials and summer working hours.
- We are committed to supporting employee development and allow staff to be the best they can be