£16,000 PLUS COMMISSION
We are looking for Travel Consultants to join a growing and highly successful, multi-award winning, luxury tour operator based in Manchester.
The Travel Consultant will be required to provide a high level of customer service together with excellent destination and product knowledge in order to convert enquiries and generate repeat and referral business.
* Previous experience selling travel is essential
* A strong desire to offer the highest level of 5* customer service at ALL times
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Ability to quickly pick up new systems
* Flexible approach to work
* Effective problem solving
* High attention to detail
* Travel experience is essential to be considered for this role
* Working knowledge of a GDS system an advantage
Fiona Morrison is recruiting this position
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
- travel consultant
- Travel agent
- travel adviser
- travel expert
- reservations consultant
- travel executive