Love travel? Love sales and the earning potential it provides? Love providing outstanding client service? Are you a confident, quick learner? We’ve got the answer!
We are looking for passionate Travel Consultants to fill exciting sales roles in a rewarding and fun environment. With amazing trips around the world and commitment to development and career progression across our 52 unique global travel brands, Travelopia has the opportunity for you.
If you’re a confident communicator, have the DNA to sell, are passionate about travel and want to join a fast growing organisation with the opportunity to develop your career within the travel sector, then consider joining us at Hayes and Jarvis, part of the newly formed Travelopia collection of unique brands.
As part of the team you will get the opportunity to experience our holidays for yourself and when you’re in the office you can enjoy working in our great culture which is fun, rewarding and focused towards developing talent. We want you to use your ability to build a natural rapport with clients to meet and beat targets, convert leads into bookings and ensure Hayes and Jarvis is the go-to luxury tailor-made tour operator.
Using destination knowledge and sale skills, our Travel Consultants sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our clients. Our leads are presented through a number of channels - Live chat, via our website and of course, over the telephone.
- Listening to our clients, providing expert advice and suggestions to help them book their holiday
- Making the most of every 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximise revenue and profit
- Achieving high levels of client service at all stages of the process to ensure repeat business
- Keeping in touch with product developments in our destinations, ensuring up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/ flights/ infrastructures
- Ensuring that all forms of contact - such as phone, email, chat, social media - are handled quickly and with a friendly 'can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales performance targets
- Using the experience of our clients and their feedback to help the business improve
- Working hard to ensure you are constantly improving and enhancing the overall client experience and the overall perception of the Hayes and Jarvis brand
- Ensuring you understand our holidays, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ooze expertise and encourage customers to book with Hayes and Jarvis
- Take ownership and pride for all itineraries created and provide a great end to end service
The ideal candidates will have previous sales experience and a passion for travel and be highly self-motivated and confident. In addition the ability to deliver excellent client service is paramount.
- Experience extensively travelling around or living in 1 or more country within the Hayes and Jarvis portfolio (Far East, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, USA, Central and South America, Middle East, Canada, Africa and Australasia) or extensive direct customer, tailor-made, long haul travel sales experience
- A proven successful track record in sales and an ability to thrive in a busy sales environment and achieve or exceed performance targets
- A confident and effective communicator with an ability to persuade and influence
- A customer focused approach and drive to exceed client expectations at all times
- An eye for detail
- An ability to intrinsically go the extra mile
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- A flexible approach to working in a dynamic environment ?
- Experience with a Global Distribution System - GDS - such as Amadeus or Galileo
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent ?
Working within Hayes and Jarvis:
Since 1952 Hayes & Jarvis has set out to inspire people to explore the world, using first-hand knowledge of all the exciting and exotic destinations we offer, plus our desire to communicate how amazing travel can be.
Now, one of 52 unique brands in the Travelopia Group, we offer global careers progression and we’re searching for passionate storytellers who are good listeners to create dream holidays for our customers.
We’re a close knit-team of travel passionate people. Our offices are busy, yet friendly, vibrant and fun. We believe that inspiring people to explore the world is a rewarding profession. That’s why we love our jobs. We’re not just selling holidays, we’re helping others achieve their dreams.?
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary - a generous base salary combined with the uncapped commission structure creates fantastic earning opportunities (potential earning rising to £60K plus)
- Flexible working arrangements including the potential for home working (this is dependent on performance after probationary periods)
- Potential educational trips abroad
- Discounted holiday rates within the Travelopia portfolio
- Career progression opportunities across the globe
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication.
Start dates will likely be either 11th June or 10th September 2018 so please advise which would suit you best when applying.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- International Travel
- Exceeding Targets