Travel Consultant - Far East / Australia Specialist: This leading upmarket worldwide travel company are well established and provide an exclusive service to their clients. They have large new offices based in Central London. They deal with luxury tailor-made Round the World holidays and they're currently looking to recruit a Far East / Australia Upmarket Tailor-made Specialist to join their team.
Travel Consultant - Far East / Australia Specialist - Responsibilities:
- For each client, obtain an effective and detailed written brief to enable you to match and exceed the needs of the client.
- As an Upmarket Travel Consultant you'll need to have exceptional destination knowledge of Far East/Australia
Travel Consultant - Far East /Australia Specialist - Skills Required:
- Previous Far East experience at a luxury/top end operator or agency, or could be a Travel Management Company with luxury leisure offerings
- Strong destination knowledge of Far East /Australia is essential and New Zealand would be an advantage
- As the Travel Consultant exceptional product knowledge of premium leisure products (best destinations hotels, villas, travel experiences throughout the world) would be a huge advantage
- Working CRS / GDS experience, preferred Amadeus
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with high end customers
- Driven, determined and committed and able to work well under pressure.
- Salary up to £20K - £26K + comm OTE £4K
- Based Central London
- Working hours - Mon - Fri shifts between 09.00-18.30 and 1 in 4 Sat (09.00 - 16.00) or Sun (10.30 - 16.30)
If this upmarket Luxury Travel Consultant is of interest please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to or call Amy on quoting ref: AG48150
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job