Travel Consultant - London - Luxury Travel
If you are experienced in creating totally bespoke, tailor made holidays to the world's best hotels & resorts I have the best opportunity you could ever wish for.
Maybe you’re working in a tailor made company and are fed up with dealing with budget travellers, maybe you are in retail travel and want to move into luxury, or possibly in Business Travel and want to do something over and above order taking?
My client's customer base is to envy, their clients are very particular, need inspiration and ideas to have a beautiful experience abroad and everything to the finest detail must be taken care of.
You need to show:
- You have the knowledge and expertise of the world's finest resorts and destinations, best times to visit and what to recommend whilst they are there.
- You can manage clients - sometimes the clients are mixing work & play, so it is important that they get everything out of the little time they have.
- Your attention to detail is flawless, there can be no mistakes.
- You have strong work ethic, can fit into a team, and are ok with working hard and sometimes longer hours.
- You are eager to progress within your career and work towards becoming a Travel Consultant Director.
The team you could be working with is the best in the industry, they have master travel consultants, they are a lot of fun, and the workplace is young and vibrant.
Send me your CV today and I will get you to where you need to be in the travel industry.
*If you feel this could be right for you, but are not quite there yet, there maybe a junior role where you can prove yourself and grow into a promotion. So send me your CV also if you believe you have the fundamentals. Possibly in Hotel contracting, Hotel reservations, or Tailor Made, Tours, Travel Consultant background.
- Travel Arrangements
- Travel Management
- Business Travel
- VIP management