The role of a Customer Service Agent offers an essential, value adding service helping and inspiring customers in their next travel adventure. This team are growing as they continue to lead the way in a new service which is offered to British Airways Executive Club Blue members Avios customers, answering all call types and all customer queries. The aim is to offer first contact resolution and continue to add value and exceptional customer service.
When will you start: 08 May 2018
What will you be doing...
• Answer inbound service and sales calls from British Airways Executive Club Blue members who want to amend their plans.
• Strive for first contact resolution for all Avios customers
• Lead the CCC in this change, leading by example and be flexible to change and growth
• Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers’ expectations, promoting collection opportunities
• Meet and exceed individual and team KPI’s
• Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
• Attend initial training and ongoing training sessions to improve product knowledge and system ability
• Look for other opportunities to drive customer interaction, by identifying opportunities to add revenue and value
What we are looking for…
• Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
• Passionate about adding value to customer’s experience and interaction with Avios
• A natural ability to build rapport with customers and handle objections and conflict with confidence and resilience
• An eye for detail with proven experience of excellent quality
• Proven experience and success in a targeted and environment
• Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn complex systems with training
• Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
• Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and live Avios company values and ethos
• A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
• Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability and able to work to the roster requirements
What we can offer you...
• Annual salary of £16,618.00 rising to £18,487 after passing probation
• £1500.00 annual shift premium for working 4 on 4 off roster
• Annual Company Bonus
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, cruises & tour
• operators also available through travel providers
• After a qualifying period (currently six months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and
• premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous
• other partner airlines
• Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
• Company Contributed Pension
• Private Health Care for self and family
• Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
• 25 days’ annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service, in addition to Public Holiday allocation
• 2 days’ charity leave
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require? Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!