My client, one of the largest Travel Insurance Company in the UK, are looking for a Travel Claims Advisor to join a fast paced established team. You will be working in their impressive corporate offices, managing assess travel claims in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the benefits and rules of the policy.
- Handling all claims right through from first advice to final settlement.
- Dispatch of claim form.
- Investigating, negotiating and settling claims within an agreed authority level.
- Recording claims data and progress accurately.
- Communicating decisions to customers.
- Answering customer queries via letter writing, email or telephone.
- Arranging claims payment.
- Proactively identifying any fraudulent cases and assessing the recovery potential.
- Complying with legislative requirements such as data protection and medical confidentiality.
- Assisting project work or undertake projects for the claims team.
- Undertaking any duties that may be required for the successful running of the office.
Personal Qualities & Key Skills:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Numerate and possessing relevant PC skills - Word & - Outlook (essential), Excel (desirable).
- Able to strike a balance between demonstrating empathy with the customer whilst conscious of the need to settle claims in accordance with policy wording/conditions.
- An effective team worker and demonstrates the ability to take responsibility for resolving issues/problems.
- Good attention to detail and able to work accurately to meet strict deadlines.
- Dependability, attention to details, and ability to follow and interpret procedures in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Ability to exercise judgment to shift priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Travel Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job