Travel Claims Advisor
My client, one of the largest Travel Insurance Company in the UK, are looking for a Travel Claims Advisor to join a fast paced established team. You will be working in their impressive corporate offices, handling all verbal and electronic written communication with customers, third party providers, as well as being a point of contact for the companies clients and brokers.
Successful applicants will be required to answer incoming phone calls, emails, taking and distributing messages, as well as providing customers with information and guidance as requested and in accordance to the terms and conditions of the policy. There will be an element of telephone claims handling using a computer generated claims handling system.
- Investigating/following up from customer queries
- Accurately recording claims data and progress
- Communicating decisions to customers
- Handling broker and client queries
- Answering customer queries via email or telephone or webchat
- Reporting and actioning (where appropriate) same day resolution complaints
- To comply with legislative requirements such as data protection and medical confidentiality
- To assist in project work or undertake projects for the claims team
- Operating the eClaims system
- To undertake any duties that may be required for the successful running of the office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job