Travel Booking Administrator
£18,000 - £21,000
Excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday + company bonus
Leeds City Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Travel Coordinator to join a forward thinking law firm in Leeds City Centre in a newly created role!
Due to growth, you would be supporting the business development team, booking and arranging travel across the company for employees within both their UK and European offices. The role will initially involve travel to other offices to understand travel preferences of fee earners however will be predominantly based in their Leeds City Centre offices.
This would be the ideal role for a candidate with experience booking travel either within a corporate environment or within a travel agency and the confidence to negotiate preferential rates to work within a growing law firm that offer fantastic benefits.
Your duties will include:
- Building a clear process for travel and accommodation, documenting and communicating this to employees.
- Liaising with travellers to understand their preferences and any bespoke requirements
- Creating a process for loyalty schemes with different suppliers with a view to these funding travel upgrades
- Building preferred hotel lists and negotiating preferential rates with key travel hubs
- Creating a system for rail travel which provides extra benefit to the firm
- Contacting travellers ahead of their trips
- Tracking any associated trip expenses and chase any that are outstanding
- Providing monthly travel reports to the group
- Managing visa applications where applicable
The successful candidate will have experience of travel booking either within a corporate company or travel agency. You will have strong negotiation skills and also possess the following skills and experience:
- Travel booking experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Confident communicator, comfortable liaising with internal clients at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of destinations, airlines and hotels would be desirable
- Event coordination experience would be desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.