DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To assist, lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Work with the branch manager to ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To assist the development of staff
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
The successful candidate will ideally have relevant travel management experience or have experience as a Senior Travel Consultant looking for the next step in your career with strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong tract record in sales.
My client offers a very competitive salary and additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package. This is a great company to get in with and then progress up the career ladder with!
If you are interested in this fantastic Assistant Retail Travel Manager opportunity, please follow the instruction to apply, for more information contact Marie on or email
- assistant manager
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant