A leading Central London VIP travel company is looking for a Travel Agent to join their dynamic team. As a Travel Agent you will communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial to provide a VIP experience.
Travel Agent responsibilities:
- Create tailor made holidays to the world's best hotels & resorts.
- Provide detailed advice on routes and destination excursions.
- Use very little of the clients' time to get all the necessary information.
- Work with impressive attention to detail.
- Work under pressure and meet agreed timelines whilst managing multiple high end clients.
Travel Agent benefits:
- High end customer base, clients need inspiration and ideas to have a beautiful experience abroad.
- Experienced team with master travel consultants, they are a lot of fun and the workplace is young and vibrant.
- Progression within your career and work towards becoming a Travel Agent Manager.
- Receive benefits and rewards, complimentary team lunches and events. Fruit and snacks available in the office.
Ready for the challenge? Send across your updated CV now.
- Travel Arrangements
- Travel Management
- VIP management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"