Travel Agent - Central London - VIP Team - Luxury Travel
My client is a Central London leading VIP travel company which is searching for a Travel Agent. You will be required to communicate using various mediums such as on the phone, email and face-to-face therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
As a Travel Agent you will:
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards becoming a Senior Travel Agent.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
- Provide an outstanding account management service to both new and existing client.
- Build strong relations with major stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction and engagement with the service.
- Keep updated with new trends within the travel industry through research, reading and networking in the sector.
You must have:
- Experience working within the travel industry.
- Experience of working to a high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proven customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet agreed timelines.
- Strong communication skills to all levels of staff and management.
For the right candidate my client is ready to offer an excellent package that will beat your current salary.
Ready for the challenge? Send me your updated CV now and let me get you where you need to be.
- Travel Arrangements
- Travel Management
- Business Travel
- VIP management