Travel Agent - Luxury Travel - Central London
If you are experienced in creating totally bespoke, tailor made holidays to the world's best hotels & resorts I have the best opportunity you could ever wish for.
Maybe you’re working in a tailor made company and are fed up with dealing with budget travellers, Maybe you are in Retail travel and want to move into Luxury, or possibly in Business Travel and want to do something over and above order taking?
My client's customer base is to envy, their client are very particular, need inspiration and idea's to have a beautiful experience abroad and everything to the finest detail must be taken care of.
You will need to show:
- You have the knowledge and expertise of the world's finest resorts and destinations, best times to visit and what to recommend whilst they are there.
- Sometimes the clients are mixing work & play, so it is important that they get everything out of the little time they have to relax and enjoy themselves.
- You have strong attention to detail with minimal mistakes.
- You have strong work ethic, can fit into a team, are ok with working hard and sometimes longer hours.
- You want to progress within your career and work towards becoming a Travel Agent Manager.
The team you could be working with is the best in the industry, they have master travel agents, they are a lot of fun, and the workplace is young and vibrant.
Send me your CV today and I will get you to where you need to be in the travel industry.